After years of development, prototypes and tuning, our entry to the Pistol Caliber Carbine category is finally here. We took our vision of “ready to race out of the box” to the BL-9 PCC by fitting it with every bit of upgrades needed for competition use.
- Caliber – 9mm
- Overall weight (without mag): 2,960gr (14.5”)
- Overall length (open/close buttstock): 88 cm/79cm (14.5”)
- Barrel length: 14.5″ (36.8 cm).
- Lightweight ramped stainless steel 14.5” (1:10″ twist)
- Lightweight aluminum handguard.
- 7075 Aluminum upper and lower.
- HIPERFIRE® PDI™ RG trigger (2 lbs Pull)
- Supplied magazines: Bul PCC magazine X3
- Magazine capacity: 33 rounds
- Magazine type: Glock type Gen 4&5
- Forward horizontal grip.
- Offset 45° Picatinny mount.
- Ambidextrous safety.
- Ambidextrous charging handle.
- Active bolt release (AR type)
- FAB Defense GL-Core S buttstock and grip (AGR-43).
- COLOR: Black (default), Blue, Red, Purple